ORGANIC KERATIN TREATMENT
Go GREEN and take it to the next level! Amazing & long lasting results but now with botanical nutrients to also nourish your client’s hair!
This is a unique treatment is safe for all hair types and creates gorgeous, silky hair. The Organic Keratin Smoothing Treatment is different from popular Japanese chemical straightening (hair straightening). The Organic Keratin Smoothing Treatment uses natural products, not chemicals, and does not completely straighten the hair. This leaves the hair with plenty of volume and body. The hair can still be styled as curly or wavy hair.
The Organic Keratin Smoothing Treatment has the highest quality keratin protein, amino acids and cystine disulfide bonds which hydrates the hair from the inside out. All natural botanicals. Lasts 3-6 months. This treatment is not a straightener, it is a smoothing treatment that eliminates frizz leaving hair shiny, silky, and smooth.
Before & After
1. Can you do the treatment over Japanese straightening?
Yes. You can do the treatment over any kind of straightening.
2. Is this treatment a relaxer ? No. It is a treatment based of keratin protein and eliminates frizz leaving your hair silkier, shinier and way more manageable.
3. Can you do the treatment after coloring?Yes. For better results we recommend only after you color your hair.
4. Can you do the treatment on top of relaxed hair?Yes. You can do the treatment over any previously relaxed hair.
5. Can you do the treatment on previously chemically treated hair?Yes. You can do the treatment over any chemical.
6. Can you do the treatment on highlighted hair?Yes. You can do the highlights and do the treatment right after.
7.. Can you do the treatment on children, if yes, what ages?Yes. We recommend on children 13 and over.
8. Can I color my hair and do the treatment?
,Yes. We recommend you color the hair first.
10. Can I color my hair after the treatment?Yes. We recommend leaving in a couple days but may wash the next day.
11. Can I wash my hair after the treatment, and when?Yes, but only 3 whole days after you have done the treatment.
12. Can I wear a ponytail or tie my hair?
Yes after you shampoo and condition for the first time.
13. What should I do if my hair gets wet before you wash your hair?Blow dry or flat iron immediately.
14. Can I go into the pool or ocean after the treatment as soon as waiting period has complete? Yes you can, we also recommend the use of argan oil on your hair to protect treatment from the water chemicals or natural elements that could strip away your treatment. But immediatly wash hair after.
15. How long will the treatment stay on my hair?3-6 months deopending on your aftercare and how you care for you hair.
16. What shampoo can I use after doing the treatment?We recommend our shampoo, because it does not contain Sodium Chloride (sulfate-free),Paraben is 100% Vegan and Organic it also has Keratin and UV protection.
17. Do I have to do touch-ups on my next visit or the whole head?The whole head.
18. When should I have the treatment done again?3 months or as needed.
19. Can I do the treatment every month?Yes.
20. Should I cut my hair before the treatment?No. we recommend cutting your hair during, so this way you can trim the dead ends at the end of the treatment.
21. Can I use any hair-spray, gel, mousse, or any other hair products on my hair after getting keratin?Yes, after you wash hair for the first time.
22.If I get any ridges in my hair when I sleep, what should I do?Use either a blow dryer or flat iron to straightenout the ridge in the hair.
23. Can I do the treatment while pregnant or nursing ?It is not recommended by the Health Department